YouTube Fieldtype question

• Hi,

YouTube embeds are working using the YouTube Fieldtype

I've setup my YouTube API key, and checked Debug (no errors).

Code
    1. <!--* output="embed" - Displays video on page *-->
    2. <perch:content width="560" height="315" id="video" type="youtube" label="YouTube URL" output="embed">

However, I've been unable to get any other output types to work?

Code
    1. <!--* None of these are working? *-->
    2. <perch:content id="video" type="youtube" output="title" />
    3. <perch:content id="video" type="youtube" output="description" />
    4. <perch:content id="video" type="youtube" output="date" />

Screenshot below shows <perch:showall>

Screenshot-2019-04-10-20-21-43.png

The three URLs in the screenshot above show the output of output="title", output="description" and output="date"

Is there anything else can try?

Perch information

• Figured it out.

Found this post

I was looking at the debug on the page, not in the control panel (!).

I had this error in Perch control panel:

Code
    1. { "error": { "errors": [ { "domain": "usageLimits", "reason": "ipRefererBlocked", "message": "The request did not specify any referer. Please ensure that the client is sending referer or use the API Console to remove the referer restrictions.", "extendedHelp": "https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials?project=xxxxxxxxxxxx" } ], "code": 403, "message": "The request did not specify any referer. Please ensure that the client is sending referer or use the API Console to remove the referer restrictions." } }

Within Google API settings 'Application restrictions', I had restricted the API key to a specific domain - I must have set it up wrong. When I (temporarily) remove it and press save, the YouTube Fieldtype works a charm.

I'll leave it there for now. At least I know the issue is related to 'Application restrictions' in Google API settings ad has nothing to do with the YouTube Fieldtype.

Thanks for the support!