Editable region not showing on webpage

• I have created an editable region on the home page called <?php perch_content('intro');?> and it shows up under pages Region= (intro) in the Perch Control Panel and I have added the text to the region (text block). The problem is it is not showing on the web page? Under location/path I have just added (/) as it is the 'home page' . The 'site' is just the index.html page with a number of editable regions.

I have set up a rewrite in the .htaccess page to remove .php

# Redirect index.php Requests

• drewm

Approved the thread.
  • I don't get anything on the page.

But get this on the settings page.

recover(): "> [1] SELECT u.*, r.* FROM perch3_users u, perch3_user_roles r WHERE u.roleID=r.roleID AND u.userEnabled=1 AND u.userID=1 AND u.userHash='6e6f5f5148ad4af007fde938963dcab0' LIMIT 1
    update(): ">UPDATE perch3_users SET userHash='f1a0f6806d99b4298f6e039143af3fb5' WHERE userID='1'
    get(): "> [20] SELECT settingID, settingValue, userID FROM perch3_settings WHERE userID=1 OR userID=0 ORDER BY userID ASC
    add_new_apps(): "> [6] SELECT itemValue FROM perch3_menu_items WHERE itemType='app'
    get_as_array(): "> [20] SELECT DISTINCT settingID, settingValue FROM perch3_settings WHERE userID=0
    get_menu(): "> [1] SELECT mi.*, p.privKey FROM perch3_menu_items mi LEFT JOIN perch3_user_privileges p ON mi.privID=p.privID WHERE mi.itemActive=1 AND mi.parentID=0 ORDER BY itemOrder ASC LIMIT 0, 1
    get_items(): "> [1] SELECT mi.*, p.privKey FROM perch3_menu_items mi LEFT JOIN perch3_user_privileges p ON mi.privID=p.privID WHERE mi.itemActive=1 AND mi.parentID=1 ORDER BY mi.itemOrder ASC
    get_value(): "> [1] SELECT itemTitle FROM perch3_menu_items WHERE itemType='app' AND itemValue='settings' LIMIT 1
    get_menu(): "> [1] SELECT mi.*, p.privKey FROM perch3_menu_items mi LEFT JOIN perch3_user_privileges p ON mi.privID=p.privID WHERE mi.itemActive=1 AND mi.parentID=0 ORDER BY itemOrder ASC LIMIT 1, 10
    get_items(): "> [2] SELECT mi.*, p.privKey FROM perch3_menu_items mi LEFT JOIN perch3_user_privileges p ON mi.privID=p.privID WHERE mi.itemActive=1 AND mi.parentID=2 ORDER BY mi.itemOrder ASC
    title_panel(): ">File: /core/settings/modes/basic.post.php
    Queries: 11
    Memory: 0.6501
  • Hi,

Ok when I looked in the control panel it had made a new region for the index.php (about) section. So when I added the text it showed on the page!

So I need to keep the index page as index.php which then shows in the location as /index.php.