Mailchimp Addon- sending interests

• Hi

I am using the mailchimp addon to create a subscription form with interests from a group setup in mailchimp.

I have added the interest ID's to each checkbox input field like:

<perch:input type="checkbox" id="business" value="01634926cb" mailer="interests"><label>East Sussex business news and success stories</label></perch:input>
              <perch:input type="checkbox" id="commercial" value="a87d1ef29a" mailer="interests"><label>Commercial property news and developments</label></perch:input>
              <perch:input type="checkbox" id="events" value="7a1bd93f79" mailer="interests"><label>Events</label></perch:input>

Initially this seemed to work, but no longer does. Is this not correct? i followed the documentation...

Thanks

• Hello langersp80 ,

We're using the Mailchimp App on the LOFFICE website, in the footer area, where it's perfectly doing its job: https://loffice.hu

I'm sending the Mailchimp form template for reference. To make it easier to read, and public, I changed or removed some markup, that's irrelevant from a Perch perspective:

I'm calling the the template with perch_mailchimp_form('forms/subscribe'); .

I haven't implemented the Mailchimp App in new projects for a while, so I'm afraid I can't help more specifically, but I remember this is what I finally came up with when figuring out how the app works about a year ago. I hope this helps! :)

Update: I haven't used interests with the Mailchimp App yet, so sorry if the above example isn't useful. At least, it may give us an indication, that core features of Perch Mailchimp App are working.

• Hi All

Thanks for your comments. I do have the mailchimp app working but its just the interests that don't work.

I think i have found a bug with the interests in the app - I will investigate further and if needed will add a fix and let perch know...

Thanks all