Moved Site

• I have just moved a few Perch installs to a new server. All seems fine except can't upload images to Assets, I get the error;

[Sat Aug 17 14:25:51.810602 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 7596:tid 140048758441728] [client xx.xx.xx.xx:57482] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: File upload error - unable to create a temporary file in Unknown on line 0', referer: https://www.the-site.co.uk/perch/core/apps/assets/edit/

Perch v3.1.5

PHP 7.3.8

All folder permissions are as before when working. Any help welcome.

• drewm

Approved the thread.
  • PHP has a temporary directory that is used for uploads before they're moved by our code into your site. It looks like your server doesn't have this directory configured correctly. You'll need to speak to your hosting company or server administrator.

• PHP has a temporary directory that is used for uploads before they're moved by our code into your site. It looks like your server doesn't have this directory configured correctly. You'll need to speak to your hosting company or server administrator.

The server administrator is me! It does have the PHP /tmp/ folder and PHP is set to use it and it has the correct permissions for it to do so.