Not all blog posts are showing

• Hi

I've had this happen before on another site, but they don't add posts regularly so the problem doesn't show.

I have posts feeding into the home page with this;

PHP
    1. <?php
    2. perch_blog_custom(array(
    3. 'count' => 3,
    4. 'template' => 'post_feed.html',
    5. 'sort' => 'postDateTime',
    6. 'sort-order' => 'DESC'
    7. ));
    8. ?>

And I've added 3 posts to start the site off but only the first one shows. I then tried re-saving them all and none showed, re-saved them again and one shows. I've checked they are all set to published, but I can't seem to get all three to show. Plus I know from the previous site, when you get them all showing, if you edit a post all three can disappear. So I'm not sure whats happening?

I have a debug when saving, but couldn't add it due to the 10,000 character limit. I'll add it in the reply when the post is approved.

and my diagnostics are;

Weirdly, re-saving this time to get a debug on save has made all three show, but I know re-saving one will make them all disappear. I can't really tell the client to keep re-saving all the posts until they all appear, so any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Wayne

• Here is the debug message;

• Hi Byron

Thank you. I'm using this for post_feed.html

And this for post.html

This is the debug of the page when the posts show;

And I've re-saved the posts, so their not showing and here is the debug from the same page

• It could potentially be because your post.html is missing the postDateTime field. If you don't want to show the postDateTime, you can add the suppress attribute to it so it won't be displayed

Code
    1. <perch:blog id="postDateTime" type="date" label="Date" time="true" suppress />