Posts by Jared

Hello,

I have a collection item/list set up. When I edit the content on a collection item and click a link on the list page to the detail page, the new content doesn't load on the page until I refresh my browser. I thought that this was an issue with the browser caching the content somehow, so I changed the PHP headers to prevent caching on the detail page:

Code
    1. header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, max-age=0");
    2. header("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0", false);
    3. header("Pragma: no-cache");

This solved my issue, but seems like overkill and a larger hit to performance than necessary for such a small fix. Does anyone know a better way to approach this issue without needing to prevent all caching? Server-side or within the PHP file?

Thank you for your response, this is helpful information.

The resource table does still have record of the variations. I believe I'm out of luck on this one and will have to manually reupload the images to get the correct variations again.

I logged into one of my larger Perch websites and about 200 of the most recent assets (images) are missing thumbnails + resized versions of the original image. All of original image files are accessible in the perch/resources folder, but the resized (example: filename-w500.jpg) and thumbnail images now show this:

It recognizes that the image file exists, but the actual image is now missing.

I re-uploaded the original image again and it processed the image just fine, creating a new thumbnail and a resized version.

Is there a way I can re-process and replace these files without manually going to each region and resaving the newly uploaded image? Also, any advice or ideas on how this could've happened in the first place so I can avoid this issue again?

I recently created a thread trying to get repeaters to work in the member.html template. That is resolved as it seems repeaters aren't currently supported for Members.

Repeaters in Member Template

After trying to use just individual fields it looks as if all custom fields outside of repeaters don't work either.

Code
    1. *** perch/templates/members/member.html
    2. <perch:members type="text" id="first_name" label="First name" listing="true" order="1" />
    3. <perch:members type="text" id="last_name" label="Last name" listing="true" order="2" />
    4. <perch:members type="text" id="company_name" label="Company Name" listing="true" order="3" />

When I try to output <perch:member id="company_name" /> nothing is outputted. Custom fields do not show in <perch:showall/> and echo perch_member_get('company_name'); does not work either. All the default fields like 'first_name', 'last_name', and 'email' work fine.

Is this not yet supported either or am I just approaching this incorrectly?

Hi!

I attempted to add a repeater to the member.html master template. It shows the <perch:members> fields when editing a member, but they're not in a repeater format.

member.html

Code
    1. <perch:members type="text" id="first_name" label="First name" listing="true" order="1" />
    2. <perch:members type="text" id="last_name" label="Last name" listing="true" order="2" />
    3. <perch:repeater id="invoices" label="Invoices">
    4. <perch:members id="invoicefile" type="file" label="Invoice Upload" />
    5. <perch:members id="invoiceid" type="text" label="Invoice ID" />
    6. </perch:repeater>

For context: I planned to allow my client to go into the members app in Perch and assign pdf invoices to member profiles. From a user perspective I assume this would allow logged-in members to view a list of invoices assigned to them on a profile screen.

If this isn't possible at the moment, please just count this as a suggestion/request.

Thanks!:burd1: