Posts by thomazsmith

I have multiple licenses and never had a problem, just struggling with this one for some reason...

Okay, I am having a problem with my log in... I am getting this error message:

"Sorry, your license key isn't valid for this domain. Log into your Perch account and add the following as your live or testing domain:"

I can confirm that I have the correct license key in the config file, I have also updated to the latest version of perch as advised, still getting this.

My license key and web addresses all add up to what they should be, quite stuck on this...

Okay, I am having a problem with my own log in... I am getting this error message:

"Sorry, your license key isn't valid for this domain. Log into your Perch account and add the following as your live or testing domain:"

I can confirm that I have the correct license key in the config file, I have also updated to the latest version of perch as advised, still getting this.

My license key and web addresses all add up to what they should be, quite stuck on this...