Posts by laszlograma

Dear Perchers,

I manage blog posts that contain events with an event date field. I'd like to list all posts, except those with an event date that has passed. My best idea was to use multiple filters, listing:

• the posts with the event category and event dates greater than or equal to today AND
    • the posts that are not events.

This doesn't work, I guess because categories cannot go into the filter array.

I thought about using an expiry date, but that gets filled automatically with today's date, therefore the post will expire the day after publishing.

If you have an idea for a solution, I'd be really grateful.

Thanks a lot!
    Laszlo

Dear Perchers,

I need to make a form for booking appointments where a customer fills in his/her name, email and selects a date from a list. The date could come from a dataselect, enabling the provider to continuously add new dates.

The task I am not able to solve is that the given date should be removed from the list when the form is submitted.

Could you recommend a solution to this?

Thanks a lot in advance!
    Laszlo

Dear Perchers,

I have a form where people register for a conference and select dates for accommodation.

I'd like the form to calculate a total fee they have to pay based on the type of registration and the number of nights and email them the total sum they have to pay.

Could you recommend a way to solve this task?

I was able to display the total sum by processing the form fields using JavaScript, but I don't know how to have it sent when the form is submitted.

Thanks a lot!
    Laszlo

Dear All,

I'd like to use a select field within a template that displays a list of years from the current year down to 2015.

Code
    1. <perch:content id="year" type="select" label="Year of Event"options="2019,2018,2017,2016,2015">

How could I have a list of years that dynamically updates each upcoming year, e.g. 2020 is automatically added to the list on Jan 1, 2020?

Thanks a lot!
    Laszlo