Posts by Jason S.

I don't know much about Couch CMS, and I am sure it's a good product. The question you need to ask yourself, can the product grow for your client(s) and how helpful is the community because that is important when dealing with issues. Perch has been around for over 10+ years and you get free updates for the life of the software. If you know HTML perch is pretty easy to learn and it comes with bunch of pre-built tools to build a blog for your client.

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to pull content from indoor product section to the homepage. I followed the video example but it's not to work for me. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or missing.

Thank you for your time.

<?php perch_content_custom ('Indoor', array(

'page'=>'/products.php',

'template'=>'_homepage_product_listing.html',

'count'=>1

)

);?>

They are different path. But I decided to deleted everything and start over to see what I might be doing wrong. I did noticed when I enter the code below into the page, that is when I noticed duplicate. When I moved the code from the page, it wasn't creating duplicate section or pages.

Thank you Drewm for time help.

<?php

perch_content_create('Carousel', array(

'template' => 'carousel-main.html',

'multiple' => true,

));

perch_content_custom('Carousel', array(

'template' => 'carousel-indicators.html',

));

perch_content_custom('Carousel', array(

'template' => 'carousel-slides.html',

));

?>

Hi,

I am sure this question is something small and dumb. I created three pages. But I noticed that I am getting double pages for some of them in the listing pages section. I delete the pages but they come back. Can someone please tell me what is going on or what I am doing wrong. When I am in the "editing pages" section "Top level is selected.

It's annoying and I am trying hard to love :):( Perch, I spending more time deleting pages than completing the website.

Thank you