Posts by dcartwright07

I am looking to use navigation groups for different columns in the footer I am creating. Displaying the group isn't a problem. However, because I am displaying a different navgroup per column, I would like to display the title of the navgroup as a header for the list of links displayed. I have looked at the documentation for navigation functions, tags and templates and I haven't found a way to get the navgroup title to then pass it to the navigation template I am using. I maybe missing something or not looking the write place for the answers.

Here is the PHP Code:

Here is the navigation template code:

Since I have a lot of sites setup up on my localhost, I wanted to use the trial version of perch locally before I purchased the license. The installation went smoothly. However, when I try to login to the backend, I get the error message, "Sorry, your license key isn't valid for this domain. This license key is for local testing only, so can only be used on a non-public domain." The url looks something like this: dev.mysite.com.

Is there a way to have perch recognize that I am using localhost even though it is a virtual host?