Posts by GeorgeRae

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to me.

below are the errors I have found:

Code
    1. PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in D:\Websites\www.react.co.uk\perch\core\lib\PerchFieldTypes.class.php on line 69
    2. PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function return_instance() on bool in D:\Websites\xyz.com\perch\core\lib\api\PerchAPI_Form.class.php:430
    3. Stack trace:
    4. #0 D:\Websites\xyz.com\perch\addons\apps\perch_blog\modes\edit.pre.php(76): PerchAPI_Form->receive_from_template_fields(Object(PerchAPI_Template), Array)
    5. #1 D:\Websites\xyz.com\perch\addons\apps\perch_blog\edit\index.php(26): include('D:\\Websites\\xyz...')
    6. #2 {main}
    7. thrown in D:\Websites\xyz.com\perch\core\lib\api\PerchAPI_Form.class.php on line 430

Bare in mind that all the code/data was transferred over to us from our clients previous provider.

Thanks, George

Hi,

I am new to Perch and my overall PHP knowledge is a bit rusty so I’m hoping that you can help me, as we have just had a Perch CMS site migrated over to us.

Everything works fine when going to add a new blog post, but as soon as you click save to add the post it’s throwing a 500 error.

I have checked and it’s not authentication issues, or files that are not being included so I am not sure what it is that is going wrong.

I am looking for some guidance on where to start for debugging this error, as a 500 with no message is not really anything useful.

Thanks, George