Posts by TheBlackLoki

Hello,

I have a custom product detail page. This page uses a perch custom template.

When I click "Add to Cart" from product detail page, it takes me to the cart and displays the product. When I click "Remove from cart", the item/s in the cart disappears.

If I go back to the product detail page and click "Add to Cart" again, the cart is still empty.

How do I stop cart from being empty when I click the "Add to Cart" button again?

Thank you

Good day,

Can anyone guide me with displaying information on a product detail page? This page is a custom template.

I created a product in the admin panel and added options. I have a page that displays my products. When one item is clicked, it takes a user to more information (product detail page) of that item.

I have an html template in the templates/content folder and a php page that utilizes content from that template in the templates/pages/ folder.

I am trying to add the dropdown options to the product detail page for the product that was created via the admin panel and sync that with the "Add to Cart" button.

I am not able to add the dropdown options. I tried utilizing perch docs, but it is not working for me.

Any assistance please?

Thank you

Hello,

Is there anyway to add a rewards point system to the Shop App or is there any 3rd party script available that can be utilize in such way?

Products can be purchased via funds or points. Each purchase a customer makes would allow them to increase their points. At the checkout screen, they can have the option to use points or funds.

Can someone guide me in the right direction?

Thank you