Posts by milan

Resolved. The error logs shows the runtime wasn't connecting. It was a missing slash. I guess the new server they switch doesn't allow that. Thanks for the help as usual Clive Walker

dosa Running into the same issue right now! Would you be willing to share more details around what you did to resolve the blank pages issue? My CMS is updated to Perch 3.2, PHP version is 7.2, and the CMS is working, but the pages are all blank.

Could you please elaborate on the missing slash issue you fixed?

Thanks in advance for your help!

The PHP version is 7.2

The new version of Perch is 3.1.5

I'm able to replace the /perch/core directory. I should just go ahead and do that, correct? I downloaded the perch_v3.2 folder from the website. Is that the correct folder from which I should use the core files, or do I need to download an earlier version from the website? If so, where do I go to download that?

Thanks for your help, Clive! I really appreciate it.

Hey! I'm facing the exact same issue as OP. Anyone have any insights on how to resolve?

OP - if you're still active, did it get resolved on it's own?

Would appreciate any help!

Hey everyone!

Reaching out to see if anyone has changed their UA Property for Google Analytics to new Google Analytics 4, and if you ran into any issues?

Wasn’t sure if Perch has made itself compatible yet with the new version of Google Analytics. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks!

Hey! My client is changing their domain, which means l need to change the 'Live Domain' under the License settings. However, I can't seem to find documentation on the steps I need to take in order to do this without ensuring nothing breaks.

Is it as simple as just changing the 'Live Domain', or do I need to make any changes to the config.php file / elsewhere?

Would appreciate any insights!

My client recently hired an SEO firm, who went through and downloaded all of the template based pages from the server to make changes to the meta tags. They then uploaded the .php files to the server, replacing the original ones created when the pages were initially created via Perch.

Now, any changes I make to those pages via Perch won't persist to those pages on the website. The firm did not change the path / file names. Is there any way to "reconnect" those pages to Perch so that changes made via Perch persist to those pages on the website, or is the only option to recreate those pages so that content can be managed via Perch?

Any solutions that don't require having to recreate all of the pages would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Here's what my cms/core/runtime/runtime.php looks like:

<?php

if (defined('PERCH_ERROR_MODE')) {

if (strpos($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'], 'start.php')) {

die('You have included the Perch runtime in your page template. Please remove it - Runway will include it for you.');

}else{

die('You have included the Perch runtime in your page more than once. Please only include it once.');

}

}

define('PERCH_ERROR_MODE', 'SILENT');

include(__DIR__.'/../inc/pre_config.php');

include(__DIR__.'/../../config/config.php');

if (!defined('PERCH_PRODUCTION_MODE')) define('PERCH_PRODUCTION_MODE', PERCH_PRODUCTION);

include(PERCH_CORE . '/runtime/loader.php');

include(PERCH_CORE . '/runtime/core.php');

include(PERCH_CORE . '/inc/apps.php');

include(PERCH_PATH . '/core/inc/forms.php');

if (PERCH_FEATHERS && file_exists(PERCH_PATH . '/config/feathers.php')){

include(PERCH_PATH . '/config/feathers.php');

}

include(PERCH_PATH . '/core/inc/feathers.php');

Running php from my terminal via. "php -S localhost:8080"

It is running PHP version 7.1.23

On GoDaddy, I've added my IP address as an access host to remotely access the MySQL database.

Not sure where to go from here. Would really appreciate some help!

Here are the warnings and error I'm receiving:

Warning: include(PERCH_CORE/runtime/loader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/milandoshi/Desktop/owlvcms/cms/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 14

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'PERCH_CORE/runtime/loader.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /Users/milandoshi/Desktop/owlvcms/cms/core/runtime/runtime.phpon line 14

Warning: include(PERCH_CORE/runtime/core.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/milandoshi/Desktop/owlvcms/cms/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 15

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'PERCH_CORE/runtime/core.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /Users/milandoshi/Desktop/owlvcms/cms/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 15

Warning: include(PERCH_CORE/inc/apps.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/milandoshi/Desktop/owlvcms/cms/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 16

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'PERCH_CORE/inc/apps.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /Users/milandoshi/Desktop/owlvcms/cms/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 16

Warning: include(PERCH_PATH/core/inc/forms.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/milandoshi/Desktop/owlvcms/cms/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 17

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'PERCH_PATH/core/inc/forms.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /Users/milandoshi/Desktop/owlvcms/cms/core/runtime/runtime.php on line 17

Warning: include(PERCH_PATH/core/inc/feathers.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/milandoshi/Desktop/owlvcms/cms/core/runtime/runtime.phpon line 21

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'PERCH_PATH/core/inc/feathers.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /Users/milandoshi/Desktop/owlvcms/cms/core/runtime/runtime.phpon line 21

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function perch_content() in /Users/milandoshi/Desktop/owlvcms/team.php:26 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /Users/milandoshi/Desktop/owlvcms/team.php on line 26

Hello -

I currently have Economy Linux Hosting with cPanel with GoDaddy. I'm sure I meet the PHP version requirements. However, I'm not sure about the other two requirements:

• intl, fileinfo, and mbstring extensions
    • HTTPS

How do I check to see if I meet these requirements?

Or, does anyone know if the type of hosting I already have meets those requirements?

Also, will GoDaddy assist with creating a MySQL database on my server? How do I know if I'll need one?

Thanks in advance!