Posts by novolume

Hi,

I built a site mid-last year which I had set a form up on and was running fine. It appears to have stopped submitting though and I'm struggling to see what has happened.

So far I've deleted and recreated the region and checked the template. Everything looks ok and the form template and initiates once the region has been allocated.

The issue seems to be when I try and submit the form, it doesn't actually submit. It just anchors to the top of the page.

I've turned on the debug and this is what appears on the page after attempting to submit the form…

Debug Message - Perch 3.1.7

[11]SELECT DISTINCT settingID, settingValue FROM perch3_settings WHERE userID=0

Array

(

[0] => required

)

[18]SELECT regionKey, regionHTML FROM perch3_content_regions WHERE regionPage='/contact.php' OR regionPage='*' ORDER BY regionPage DESC

General diagnostics all seem to be fine.

Thanks for any help.

I know this is a long shot but worth a try anyway.

I have an old legacy site built on Perch 1 which following a recent PHP upgrade no longer runs. I happened to have a spare license for Perch 2 in my account so I figured I would try and upgrade. I found the instructions over at https://docs.grabaperch.com/pe…ing/updating/from-perch1/ which are all good up until the point where I need to use the Perch Upgrade app which copies the old database tables into the new database tables. The upgrade app is no longer available.

Is there another way to achieve this? Failing that, how would I upgrade from Perch 1 to Perch 3?

Thanks