Perch Shop Orders Listing Page

• Hi,

This is more a suggestion for what I feel would improve the 'Listing all Orders' Page.

Currently this page has columns for Order, Date, Customer, Total and Status. Under Order is actually the Invoice number and not the Order number. Also when I export orders, the results sheet lists Order Number not Invoice.

Personally I think it would be really helpful for customers to have both Invoice Number and Order Number listed on this page and in the resulting export.

Here is a recent question from a client which I feel raises quite a good point.

"None of the exporting options include Invoice number and I’m trying to think of scenarios where this might be useful. E.g. a customer queries their order and provides their order number. The quickest option would be to look down the list in the backend of the website, however, this is now listed by Invoice number not order number. I think we have 2 options here – including the Invoice number in the exports or listing the orders by their Order ID instead of Invoice. Is this something that could be arranged?"

I wondered if this is something that could be implemented?