I am having a weird data sync issue and wondered if anyone can help.
I am using the backup / restore facility in Runway and syncing to Dropbox. I use this for lots of sites and have never experienced any issues. However I am currently trying to sync a staging site down to the local dev site and am experiencing the following behaviour:
If I restore using Perch's restore interface I get partial data. If I take the same backup file and restore through something like phpmyadmin, I get the full set of data.
By partial data I mean I am missing certain bits of content, blog posts and assets/buckets. It's a bit worrying. Luckily I noticed the missing data before I worked on any updates.
I've dropped the local tables, deleted and recreated them, etc, but the same thing happens when using the Perch interface.
I am using MAMP PRO to run my local dev.
How would I go about trying to troubleshoot or resolve this issue? Has anybody experienced similar behaviour?
- Perch Runway: 3.1.5, PHP: 7.2.14, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: 38fea24f2847fa7519001be390c98ae0acafe387 $, with PDO
- Server OS: Darwin, apache2handler
- Installed apps: content (3.1.5), assets (3.1.5), categories (3.1.5), jaygeorge_perch_admin_style (1), perch_blog (5.6.1), perch_twitter (4.0)
- App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = [ 'perch_blog', 'perch_twitter' ];
- PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
- PERCH_PATH: /Users/ellimondo/Dropbox/Sites/wibexpo/wibexpo.co.uk/perch
- PERCH_CORE: /Users/ellimondo/Dropbox/Sites/wibexpo/wibexpo.co.uk/perch/core
- PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /Users/ellimondo/Dropbox/Sites/wibexpo/wibexpo.co.uk/perch/resources
- Image manipulation: GD
- PHP limits: Max upload 32M, Max POST 16M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 16M
- F1: 3b606135b33e6a102526838f4152a807
- Resource folder writeable: Yes
- HTTP_HOST: dev.wibexpo.local
- DOCUMENT_ROOT: /Users/ellimondo/Dropbox/Sites/wibexpo/wibexpo.co.uk
- REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
- SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php