Posts by ponderosa

Hi,

We have a very old client of ours who is currently using Perch v2.8.2. Their site has been dormant for a long, long time and they have recently come back to us requesting we update a small area of the site.

I have a local version of the site setup and working and have managed to complete the updates they have requested locally, however when trying to replicate this on our staging environment, I am seeing a "Sorry, that page could not be created" error when trying to add one of their new pages. I have enabled debug mode and am getting the following output:

The site is running on Nginx, with PHP 5.6 (like I say, it's a very old site!), and I'm struggling to work out what the issue may be. The rest of Perch functions correctly and I am not seeing any other visible errors anywhere else.

Any help would be gratefully received, thanks in advance!

Hi,

One of our clients is running Perch 2.8.2 and I'm encountering an error when trying to create a link to an external website in the main navigation.

I've heading into Perch Admin > Pages > + Add Page and populated the required fields, but am being met with a 'This page could not be created' message, without further debug information.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Alex