Associate a shop product with a standard content page

• Hi all. I've been working through all the documentation and have almost built my site which includes Perch Shop. I am stumped by one last thing which I'd like help with please.

I have PROJECT pages which are created from master pages using a content template; and I have PRODUCTS in Perch Shop. I would like to add an 'Add to Cart' button on the PROJECT pages. So in the Admin for the PROJECT page, I'd like to have a dataselect which is populated with my PRODUCT titles, each containing the URL or product slug as the value. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

• George G

Approved the thread.
  • UPDATE: I've added the Pipit Product List and had some success, but not with getting the 'Add to cart' button to work. Mainly because I need to get the 'stock_level' somehow. This is what I have:

Region template for master page:

So do I need some code on the Master page to get the stock level from Shop in here?

• I'm not sure I completely understand... but this comes to mind as something that might help:

https://grabapipit.com/pipits/field-types/product-list

A field type for selecting products from the official Perch Shop app by hus_hmd.

Thanks! Yes. I'd already found that and it's worked at a basic level. I did post a follow up to my original post but the moderator hasn't approved it yet. I don't even know if this reply will show up as I posted the follow up yesterday.