Posts by ad_dev

The Editor role has been set-up enabled for Add new top-level pages and Add new pages, yet the Editor cannot add new sub pages to top-level pages they create themself.

As an Admin, I'm having to go into Roles > Editor > Actions and use the Grant role permission create new subpages of all current pages every time the Client creates a new top-level page so they can then create their sub pages.

Would appreciate being fixed for the next Perch version.

Cheers

Hi,

Is it possible to specify the email address(es) to which the form will send to once submitted, within the form template?

Working on a site that will have 100's of collection item listings, and dozens of businesses. Each collection item specifies the associated business and email address for the item. When outputting the item there's an enquiry form.

Rather than setting up a separate form ID per business, it'd be ideal to have one form and simply specify the email address(es) the form is to send to per collection item (e.g. by selecting the related business from a businesses collection which has an email address text field), within the template.

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm having the exact same issue as in the following linked thread which wasn't rectified:

http://forum.grabaperch.com/fo…7-2016-trade-member-price

After calling perch_shop_enable_trade_pricing(), logging out, deleting that function, logging in with a new member account, trade pricing is still enabled on the checkout page.

I need something along the lines of:

Code
    1. if (perch_member_logged_in() && perch_member_has_tag('member-tag')) {
    2.     perch_shop_enable_trade_pricing();
    3. } else {
    4.     perch_shop_disable_trade_pricing();
    5. }

However perch_shop_disable_trade_pricing() doesn't seem to exist?

Thanks!

Please test Perch Shop - Emails section, with privilege options as follows enabled under an Editor role:

• Create new emails
    • Edit emails
    • Delete emails

The Shop > Emails section links don't work with the above enabled, however if I enable the following, it works:

• Create new promotions
    • Edit promotions
    • Delete promotions

I don't want to enable promotions however. Seems like a tagging bug/oversight.

Thanks!

Tested using:

• Perch Runway: 3.1.4, PHP: 5.4.13, MySQL: 5.5.30, with PDO
    • Server OS: Linux, apache2handler
    • Installed apps: content (3.1.4), assets (3.1.4), categories (3.1.4), perch_forms (1.12), perch_shop_orders (1.2.6), perch_shop_products (1.2.6), perch_shop (1.2.6), perch_members (1.6.4)