Posts by develop101

ellimondo Thanks for the help.

The code you supplied was almost what I needed. It at least pointed me in the right direction. In the end I needed to list the galleries.

example below;

Code
    1. perch_gallery_albums(array(
    2. 'template' => 'template_file.html',
    3. 'image' => true,
    4. 'count'=>6,
    5. ));

Thanks again for the help

Hi All,

With the blog app there is an option like perch_blog_custom so I can display the last 6 blogs on a rolling banner on the main page.

Code
    1. perch_blog_custom(array(
    2.     'sort'=>'postDateTime',
    3. 'sort-order'=>'DESC',
    4. 'template'=>'blog/list-blog.html',
    5. 'count'=>6
    6. ));

The question is;

Is there something similar for the Gallery App?

Cheers

Hi Mike,

Don't think it is anything to do with that.

Not all the tags have type="hidden in them"

I have managed to correct the issue by adding a "/" at then of the perch tag inside the ">". Also I have added name to the tags as well as the id.

Not sure which one corrected the issue but thanks for all the help.

Dennis

Good afternoon.

I think I am missing something silly here can anyone help.

I have used the template for facebook in the doc section on the site (https://docs.grabaperch.com/pe…book-and-twitter-sharing/) and not all the tags are populating on the web page. All the fields are appearing in the back office and are populated.

What am i missing / doing wrong?

Calling code

PHP
    1. <?php
    2. perch_page_attributes(array(
    3. 'template' => 'facebook.html'
    4. ));
    5. perch_page_attributes(array(
    6. 'template' => 'seo.html'
    7. ));
    8. ?>

Output

Code
    1. <meta property="og:title" content="">
    2. <meta property="og:description" content="">
    3. <meta property="og:site_name" content="IKSAC Ilkeston &amp; Kimberly Sub Aqua Club">
    4. <meta property="og:url" content="http://www.iksac.co.uk">
    5. <meta property="og:image" content="">
    6. <meta property="og:image" content="">
    7. <meta property="og:type" content="">

Technical Details.

Cheers

Thanks for all you help Drew.

I have tracked the issue down to the fact that the path for the bucket was incorrect!

When I call the function perch_members_secure_download it does a check against the realpath. As these 2 paths were in fact incorrect it failed the test and dropped out.

I corrected the paths and the downloads are firing as expected.

Silly error one that I should have doubled checked first.

Think I have found the problem.

If you run the sql statement SELECT * FROM perch2_pages WHERE pagePath='/members/download.php' it is returning nothing.

Should it?

There are entries for '/members/reset.php', '/members/profile.php', '/members/index.php' etc.

Same as before.

Code
    1. Debug Message
    2. [1] SELECT * FROM perch2_members_sessions WHERE sessionID='2306984b65511b5d4bfbecbbd33138f717b725ef' AND sessionHttpFootprint='526c128160b99bde962deaec266d3dfbb4fd2ce3' AND sessionExpires>'2019-02-05 13:18:04' LIMIT 1
    3. User is logged in
    4. [1] SELECT * FROM perch2_pages WHERE pagePath='/members/download.php' LIMIT 1

I have left the download as per the default. I didn't see the need to change it.

Hi,

I have had several issues with the members app, but sorted most by removing the app and database entries and starting again.

The only issue I have is when I click on the link to download a file added in the back office the file is not being downloaded and I just get a black page.

I had an issue with the memcached php library but my hosting provider sorted this.

Files appear on this page and when you hover over the link it shows the following. http://www.iksac.co.uk/members…ad.php?file=/filename.pdf

If I put in a qualified link to the file directly the file will download.

Code: buckets.php
    1. return array(
    2. 'secure' => array(
    3. 'web_path' => '/members/download.php?file=',
    4. 'file_path' => '/var/sites/w/www.iksac.co.uk/public_html/members_files',
    5. ),
    6. );

The download.php is un-altered from the sample code given.

Code: secure-file.html
    1. <perch:repeater id="Files" label="Secure Member Only Files">
    2. <li><a href="<perch:content id="file" type="file" label="File" order="2" bucket="secure" />">
    3. <perch:content type="text" id="desc" label="Title" order="1" required="true" title="true" />
    4. </a></li>
    5. </perch:repeater>

The debug message from the main page load

Code
    1. Debug Message
    2. [1] SELECT * FROM perch2_members_sessions WHERE sessionID='06fb45b6d4c1bbf4256312a9bf96ccd66315775c' AND sessionHttpFootprint='e2b242c30985c372980cd20d8433a9fe0e06797d' AND sessionExpires>'2019-02-04 16:57:50' LIMIT 1
    3. User is logged in
    4. [1] SELECT * FROM perch2_pages WHERE pagePath='/members/index.php' LIMIT 1
    5. Using template: /templates/pages/attributes/facebook.html
    6. Using template: /templates/pages/attributes/seo.html

Output from the page that displays after clicking the download link

Code
    1. Debug Message
    2. [1] SELECT * FROM perch2_members_sessions WHERE sessionID='06fb45b6d4c1bbf4256312a9bf96ccd66315775c' AND sessionHttpFootprint='e2b242c30985c372980cd20d8433a9fe0e06797d' AND sessionExpires>'2019-02-04 17:17:38' LIMIT 1
    3. User is logged in
    4. [1] SELECT * FROM perch2_pages WHERE pagePath='/members/download.php' LIMIT 1

I am sure that this is something simple that I have missed any help will be appreciated.