Posts by iain_darkflare

Okay this is a weird one, and it only seems to be happening one site despite having many others with a similar set-up.

I have a site on Runway 3.2 with the Forms App 1.12 and the Mailchimp App. Responses and subscriptions are working for the most part.

However, there are some form submissions, apparently random, that seem to be submitted multiple times. The repeat submissions aren't immediately after one another, so I think user error can be ruled out.

The most recent example was received at the following times. Exactly the same message, and from a genuine customer. My client asked them if they had sent multiple messages, and they confirmed to have only sent the first one on July 26th.

• 26 Jul 2022 22:39 (response #15812)
    • 27 Jul 2022 08:52 (response #15814)
    • 28 Jul 2022 08:20 (response #15820)
    • 28 Jul 2022 15:56 (response #15822)
    • 29 Jul 2022 07:48 (response #15827)

As you can see from the response ID numbers there have been other responses between the duplicates, none of which have been duplicated themselves.

This problem first appeared earlier this year. A random selection of responses being duplicated in the same fashion. I had thought initially that it was something to do with the Mailchimp subscribe checkbox, but the ones that have been repeated are a mix of those selecting the checkbox and those who haven't.

At the time I upgraded the system and the apps and thought it had been sorted.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, did you manage to diagnose the problem, and fix it?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Iain.