Posts by Mikeymu

I too am having problems with this. A client cannnot upload pdf files into Assets.

On attempting to upload even a small pdf, there is a response -

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The hosting company say that filieinfo is enabled, and I have php version set to 7.0 for Perch version 3.

Glad I came across this, as I have just installed the events addon, but am thinking that making a simple template to display events in table rows would do just fine for what my client asked me to set up.

I installed my first instance of Perch a few days ago and, being a fan of fast web delivery, was delighted with the results on testing a page I was developing using Perch. I hope to be able to provide some new sites I have lined up over the next few months with this cms. Given how Google's rollout of new algorithms that include page load speed as a ranking factor, planned in may 2021 might affect demand for cms that don't slow sites down, I can foresee products like Perch coming to the fore. Best wishes!

I misunderstood the "try out locally", since my website is on "localhost" and after finding that perch could run on my website, and connecting to the database, I then clicked the link at the foot of the last dialogue box, saying "Licensed for local testing", bought a license key.

Unfortunately, now, having done that, I cannot get anything other, when typing mywebsite.com/perch/ than the same box and I cannot enter my key.

Should I delete all the files, delete the database and start over again? Or is there a simpler way to enter my license key?

Never used Perch before and, thinking I could try Perch CMS on my localhost on a remote server, I ended up buying a licence and then when I tried to login on the server perch folder, I repeatedly saw the message Sorry, your license key isn't valid for this domain. This license key is for local testing only, so can only be used on a non-public domain.

So I cannot see how to enter the licence key.||