Posts by wombat_brain

Hi Clive

Thanks - I'd never noticed the perch version in the head - this site is on 3.0.4.

Turns out it was a bit of a horror on the (soon to be abandoned, oh so very soon!) server, so I just set the whole site up on my very impressive Uk server and it's all sorted. Thank you so much for your support.

Best wishes, Sarah

Hi Clive

Thanks for replying. I'm running PHP 7.3.27, and no the PHP version hasn't been changed. It's on Perch 3, though without getting into the admin panel I can't tell you exactly which.

Best wishes and thanks, Sarah

Hi Damian and thanks for replying. Rats, yes, I had to move this site over to another server, but after the move I got in to the back end quite happily, so I'm a bit perplexed as to why I can't now. Most frustrating is that I can't even get a password reset email, so I'm at a loss what to do next.

Best wishes, Sarah

Very strange, as it worked not long before today, but when a customer tried to log in they failed, so I went to look and couldn't log in either. I get the normal login screen, enter details and then it just flips back to a blank login screen. I've asked for a password reset but neither me or the customer is getting a password reset email, so I'm stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.