Getting errors when pushing site to staging enviroment

• Just FTP'd my site to a staging sub-domain on my server and I'm getting the following errors.

Any ideas?

Staging enviroment for website

Code
    1. Warning: include(__DIR__/core/runtime/runtime.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/sites/s/staging.breconboutiquebreaks.co.uk/public_html/cms/runtime.php on line 2
    2. Warning: include(__DIR__/core/runtime/runtime.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/sites/s/staging.breconboutiquebreaks.co.uk/public_html/cms/runtime.php on line 2
    3. Warning: include(__DIR__/core/runtime/runtime.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/sites/s/staging.breconboutiquebreaks.co.uk/public_html/cms/runtime.php on line 2
    4. Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '__DIR__/core/runtime/runtime.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.2.17-flock/lib/php') in /var/sites/s/staging.breconboutiquebreaks.co.uk/public_html/cms/runtime.php on line 2
    5. Fatal error: Call to undefined function perch_layout() in /var/sites/s/staging.breconboutiquebreaks.co.uk/public_html/index.php on line 2
  • All the files were there.

I think it was an issue with the PHP version. Even though I had set it to 7.2. The change hadn't yet been applied for some reason.

I think there's also an issue I'm having now with the sub domain and the SSL encryption. Everything is running very slow and sometimes timing out completely.

Has anyone else ever has this happen?