Hopefully a quick one...
perch:showall is displaying perch_page_path as /perch/core/apps/content/edit/index.php when it should be... well a page path. This is on a nested page. It's making any perch:ifbased on the page path break.
Anyone come across this before?
- Perch Runway: 3.1.5, PHP: 7.4.2, MySQL: mysqlnd 7.4.2, with PDO
- Server OS: Darwin, cgi-fcgi
- Installed apps: content (3.1.5), assets (3.1.5), categories (3.1.5), perch_blog (5.6.1), perch_forms (1.12), pipit (0.6)
- App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = [ 'perch_forms', 'perch_blog', 'pipit', ];
- PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
- PERCH_PATH: /Users/xxxxxxx/Repositories/xxxxxxx/cms/perch
- PERCH_CORE: /Users/xxxxxxx/Repositories/xxxxxxx/cms/perch/core
- PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /Users/xxxxxxx/Repositories/xxxxxxx/cms/perch/resources
- Image manipulation: GD
- PHP limits: Max upload 32M, Max POST 8M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 8M
- F1: xxxxxxx
- Resource folder writeable: Yes
- SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
- REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
- DOCUMENT_ROOT: /Users/xxxxxxx/Repositories/xxxxxxx/cms
- HTTP_HOST: xxxxxxxlocal