Can no longer login — says license is invalid but it isn't

• Myself and two clients are now getting this error when they try and login to their perch admin:

Code
    1. Warning: Illegal string offset 'key' in /nfs/c12/h08/mnt/216298/domains/auberge-brasserie.com/html/perch/lib/PerchAuthenticatedUser.class.php on line 98
    2. Warning: Illegal string offset 'host' in /nfs/c12/h08/mnt/216298/domains/auberge-brasserie.com/html/perch/lib/PerchAuthenticatedUser.class.php on line 99
    3. Warning: Illegal string offset 'version' in /nfs/c12/h08/mnt/216298/domains/auberge-brasserie.com/html/perch/lib/PerchAuthenticatedUser.class.php on line 100
    4. Warning: http_build_query(): Parameter 1 expected to be Array or Object. Incorrect value given in /nfs/c12/h08/mnt/216298/domains/auberge-brasserie.com/html/perch/lib/PerchAuthenticatedUser.class.php on line 101

above the login it says:

Code
    1. Sorry, your license key isn't valid for this domain.
    2. Log into your Perch account and add the following as your live or testing domain: auberge-brasserie.com

Anyone any ideas? I've logged into the perch account and all the licenses are fine and the domains are the correct ones. Site has been fine for years, except today both sites I have using Perch blow up!

• drewm

Approved the thread.
  • Okay, I am having a problem with my own log in... I am getting this error message:

"Sorry, your license key isn't valid for this domain. Log into your Perch account and add the following as your live or testing domain:"

I can confirm that I have the correct license key in the config file, I have also updated to the latest version of perch as advised, still getting this.

My license key and web addresses all add up to what they should be, quite stuck on this...