/shared.php has multiple regions each one has a unique template/IDs. I've used IDs from two regions, and added them to cta--box.html.
I was hoping to output the `IDs` from multiple regions into one template, but it's not working as expected.
This is my setup
Source/output looks like this:
It's like perch_content_custom is handling each region separately, and then applying the template to each region. If I add more regions to perch_content_custom the number of times the template is repeated is the same.
I've tried using count => 1 with perch_content_custom that stops the repeating problem, but doesn't fix the missing content?
What's the best way to approach this?
- Perch: 3.1.4, PHP: 7.1.12, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: b396954eeb2d1d9ed7902b8bae237b287f21ad9e $, with PDO
- Server OS: Darwin, cgi-fcgi
- Installed apps: content (3.1.4), assets (3.1.4), categories (3.1.4)
- App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = [ ];
- PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
- PERCH_PATH: /Users/stephen/Repositories/website-name/cms/perch
- PERCH_CORE: /Users/stephen/Repositories/website-name/cms/perch/core
- PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /Users/stephen/Repositories/website-name/cms/perch/resources
- Image manipulation: GD
- PHP limits: Max upload 32M, Max POST 32M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 32M
- F1: 3b606135b33e6a102526838f4152a807
- Resource folder writeable: Yes
- SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
- REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
- DOCUMENT_ROOT: /Users/stephen/Repositories/website-name/cms
- HTTP_HOST: website-name.test