Pulling extra information into Perch Shop order email template

• Hello, I hope all is well.

I'm trying to pull in a handful of extra fields through to the Perch Shop order email template but to no avail.

I need to pull in both the customer's email address and telephone number (custom field) alongside order notes for the order.

The tel field has been created for customers and is storing data within the customerDynamicFields column in the database.

The order_notes field has also been set up and is storing data within the orderDynamicFields column in the database.

How would I pull these two bits of information through into an email template? I've tried a number of things but I'm struggling to get my head around which tags to use within the email template file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)

• drewm

Approved the thread.
  • Hi guys,

Thanks for your responses and apologies for not including any code! Rookie error.

The <perch:showall> tag was incredibly useful! I'm now able to pull in these fields using the code below:

Code
    1. <h2>Customer</h2>
    2. <p>Name: <perch:shop id="perch_first_name" /> <perch:shop id="perch_last_name" /></p>
    3. <p>Email: <perch:shop id="perch_email" /></p>
    4. <perch:if exists="perch_tel"><p>Telephone: <perch:shop id="perch_tel" /></p></perch:if>
    5. ...
    6. <perch:if exists="perch__order_notes"><p>Order Notes: <perch:shop id="perch__order_notes" /></p><br></perch:if>