I've simplified this post.
seo_description is empty in the CMS, I'd expect the fallback message to show, but the page is behaving as if seo_description has a value.
It's showing the Only show if seo_description has content in the CMS message - even though seo_description is empty?
I've checked the IDs with perch:showall and the ID seo_description is empty.
Is there any reason why the if statement isn't working?
- ###Summary information
- Perch: 3.1.4, PHP: 7.1.12, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: b396954eeb2d1d9ed7902b8bae237b287f21ad9e $, with PDO
- Server OS: Darwin, cgi-fcgi
- Installed apps: content (3.1.4), assets (3.1.4), categories (3.1.4), perch_forms (1.12)
- App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = [ 'perch_forms', ];
- PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
- PERCH_PATH: /Users/stephen/Repositories/website-name/cms/perch
- PERCH_CORE: /Users/stephen/Repositories/website-name/cms/perch/core
- PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /Users/stephen/Repositories/website-name/cms/perch/resources
- Image manipulation: GD
- PHP limits: Max upload 32M, Max POST 32M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 32M
- F1: 3b606135b33e6a102526838f4152a807
- Resource folder writeable: Yes
- SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
- REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
- DOCUMENT_ROOT: /Users/stephen/Repositories/website-name/cms
- HTTP_HOST: website-name.test