I have added a new master page via FTP, gone to add a new page in Runway but the new Master page isn't listed in the dropdown.
I have gone into 'Master Pages' to try and kick start the new page but that hasn't worked either.
As you can see, the FTP is showing the am_project_management directory on the server (which has a .html file within it) but the Master Page dropdown, when trying to add a new page, in Perch isn't picking it up...
...any help would be gratefully received.
- Perch Runway: 3.1.5, PHP: 7.0.33, MySQL: 10.1.41-MariaDB, with PDO
- Server OS: Linux, litespeed
- Installed apps: content (3.1.5), assets (3.1.5), categories (3.1.5), perch_events (1.9.5), perch_forms (1.12), perch_shop_orders (1.2.6), perch_shop_products (1.2.6), perch_shop (1.2.6), perch_members (1.6.4), perch_mailchimp (3.1)
- App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = [ 'perch_events', 'perch_forms', 'perch_members', 'perch_shop', 'perch_mailchimp' ];
- PERCH_LOGINPATH: /cms
- PERCH_PATH: /home/annamace/public_html/cms
- PERCH_CORE: /home/annamace/public_html/cms/core
- PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home/annamace/public_html/cms/resources
- Image manipulation: GD Imagick
- PHP limits: Max upload 64M, Max POST 64M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 64M
- F1: 3b606135b33e6a102526838f4152a807
- Resource folder writeable: Yes
- HTTP_HOST: annamace.co.uk
- DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home/annamace/public_html
- REQUEST_URI: /cms/core/settings/diagnostics/
- SCRIPT_NAME: /cms/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php