Shop products - can't add files

• I'm nearly done building a shop using Perch (not Runway). Client will be selling digital products. When I'm in the Perch admin and trying to add the files to the individuals products, I am getting an error message.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function index() on null in /home/rrwuxefn/public_html/boldlivingtoday.com/perch/addons/apps/perch_shop_products/modes/files.edit.pre.php:60 Stack trace: #0 /home/rrwuxefn/public_html/boldlivingtoday.com/perch/addons/apps/perch_shop_products/_default_index.php(19): include() #1 /home/rrwuxefn/public_html/boldlivingtoday.com/perch/addons/apps/perch_shop_products/product/files/edit/index.php(5): include('/home/rrwuxefn/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/rrwuxefn/public_html/boldlivingtoday.com/perch/addons/apps/perch_shop_products/modes/files.edit.pre.php on line 60

I created a bucket for the downloadable files, and when I add a downloadable file via the Assets section, using FTP I see the file in the bucket directory, so that is working fine.

I'm really hoping someone can help me because I've already spent an incredible amount of time building this thing for my client and I'm so close to being done!

Here is my diagnostic report:

• drewm

Approved the thread.