Posts by ashafer

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you!

One little change, I had to add 'suppress' to this otherwise it was showing on every page.

Code
    1. <perch:pages id="status" type="select" label="Status" options="Draft|draft,Published|published">

Has anyone added functionality to allow a page to be unpublished? We have a site that is ready to go live, except for one page that doesn't have approval yet. I know we could hide it from the navigation, but is there anyway to unpublish it so it won't show up unless you're in the back end?

Thank you, Clive. The table field type is exactly what I needed. Only thing I'm unclear about is how to tell is what template to use. I see you include some in the templates folder, but when I use the field it just outputs a generic table.

Hi, I'm trying to figure out the best way to create a template that will allow our editors to create a table. I have a template called ' Freeform' that contains a series of blocks that they can use to build site content "one column text", "two columns with image", "blockquote", etc. I have one "Main Content" editable spot on each page and they just use the Freeform template to fill in what they need. Any suggestions on how to implement this? I'm imagining it's some combination of blocks and repeaters?

I took another stab at this this morning and I don't think it's an issue with a reference. If I refresh the page multiple time, it will pull up the page about half the time. I'm guessing this is probably a hosting issue.

It's clearly an issue with the hosting environment. I just tried installing a new instance of Perch on the host and am getting the same issue. This is using a fresh install of Perch on a shared hosting environment. Home pages are fine, but secondary pages can't find the runtime.php.

&lt;br /&gt;

&lt;b&gt;Fatal error&lt;/b&gt;: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function perch_pages_title() in /data/2/5/74/155/5400970/user/6467411/htdocs/perch/templates/pages/default.php:6

Stack trace:

#0 /data/2/5/74/155/5400970/user/6467411/htdocs/home-sub.php(1): include()

#1 {main}

thrown in &lt;b&gt;/data/2/5/74/155/5400970/user/6467411/htdocs/perch/templates/pages/default.php&lt;/b&gt; on line &lt;b&gt;6&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

http://njdotlocalaidrc.com/home-1.php <-- works

http://njdotlocalaidrc.com/home-sub.php <-- doesn't work

I reverted back to 5.4 so I don't have the errors in front of me, but it wasn't running any of the Perch tags because it can't find runtime.php. If I set it to <?php include('perch/runtime.php'); ?> on the template, all the first level pages are working. But anything in a directory below that (i.e. projects/projectA) doesn't work. I know it's because the reference is incorrect, but I can't figure out how to reference the correct path. include($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/perch/runtime.php') doesn't work after switching.

Here's the diagnostics report. I'm fairly certain its the most up to date.

Health check

• PHP 5.6.17-pl0-gentoo is up to date

• MySQL 5.6.43-84.3-56-log is up to date

• Image processing available

Summary information

• Perch: 3.1.4, PHP: 5.6.17-pl0-gentoo, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 3c688b6bbc30d36af3ac34fdd4b7b5b787fe5555 $, with PDO
    • Server OS: Linux, cgi-fcgi
    • Installed apps: content (3.1.4), assets (3.1.4), categories (3.1.4), perch_forms (1.9.1), perch_gallery (2.8.9), perch_backup (1.2), perch_mailchimp (3.1)
    • App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = [ 'content', 'categories', 'perch_forms', 'perch_gallery', 'shafer_insightly', ];
    • PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
    • PERCH_PATH: /data/51/4/44/37/4696363/user/5566977/htdocs/perch
    • PERCH_CORE: /data/51/4/44/37/4696363/user/5566977/htdocs/perch/core
    • PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /data/51/4/44/37/4696363/user/5566977/htdocs/perch/resources
    • Image manipulation: GD Imagick
    • PHP limits: Max upload 100M, Max POST 100M, Memory: 64M, Total max file upload: 64M
    • F1: 3b606135b33e6a102526838f4152a807
    • Resource folder writeable: Yes
    • SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
    • REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
    • DOCUMENT_ROOT: /data/51/4/44/37/4696363/user/5566977/htdocs
    • HTTP_HOST: http://www.i-83beltway.com

Hi- We upgraded our server to PHP 7 and now on our pages it seems the runtime reference isn't working for any secondary pages.

I've tried.. <?php include('/perch/runtime.php'); ?> and include($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/perch/runtime.php');

But nothing seems to work. Any ideas?