Perch error failed to open stream: No such file

• I am new to Perch and I am getting the following error when trying to upload an asset:

[15-Mar-2020 11:01:59 America/New_York] PHP Warning: include(/home/heatsurg/public_html/admin/core/runway/apps/apps.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/heatsurg/public_html/admin/core/lib/PerchAdmin.class.php on line 100

[15-Mar-2020 11:01:59 America/New_York] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/heatsurg/public_html/admin/core/runway/apps/apps.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/heatsurg/public_html/admin/core/lib/PerchAdmin.class.php on line 100

It looks like something failed to generate maybe on an update. If there a way for me to regenerate this file?

Here is the info on the diagnostic page

• PHP 5.6.40 is up to date
    • MySQL 5.7.26 is up to date

• Image processing available

The company I work for is also Perch with Craft CMS. I've never used either so sorry if this is a noob question. Thanks!

• drewm

Approved the thread.
  • You can force any misbehaving updates by going to /admin/core/update/?force=update but that won't create any missing files.

Check if your /admin/core/runway/apps/apps.php file is missing. You can also replace the entire core folder but do a backup first and better still test it locally first!