So I've used this to filter out the currently displayed post when showing other blog post thumbs at the bottom of a blog post page.
On my portfolio site, I've set it up so I can create new pages which include a content template to fill in project details. At the bottom, I want to show 'more projects' thumbs, similar to the above, filtering out the currently displayed project. Since I can't use perch_get('s'), is there another way to grab an ID value from the template being pulled in further up the page?
I'm trying to do something like this:
- <?php perch_content('Project Details') ?>
- perch_content_custom('Project Details', [
- 'page' => '/our-work/*',
- 'template' => 'project_thumb.html',
- 'count' => 3,
- 'sort' => 'projectName',
- 'sort-order' => 'RAND',
- 'filter' => 'projectName',
- 'match' => 'neq',
- 'value' => // currently displayed project