Struggling to Reset Password

• I'm trying to access the admin of a site I created quite a long time ago to give it some updates.

However, I'm struggling to login. Either I've forgotten my username or password, or something has happened to cause an issue.

Either way, I am struggling to reset my password. When I click reset password and enter my email nothing happens. I don't receive anything and I've check my spam. I've tried all the possible email addresses I can think of.

My client can login with their account but they have limited access so it's not like I can even create a new admin account for myself.

What should I do next? Any help would be much appreciated.

These are the most recent entries to the error_log file if that helps...

Code
    1. [22-Jul-2018 08:36:37 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
    2. [29-Dec-2018 23:02:25 Europe/London] PHP Warning: PDO::__construct(): MySQL server has gone away in /mnt/storage/home/allplay/public_html/perch/core/lib/PerchDB_MySQL.class.php on line 63
    3. [29-Dec-2018 23:02:25 Europe/London] PHP Warning: PDO::__construct(): Error while reading greeting packet. PID=4000 in /mnt/storage/home/allplay/public_html/perch/core/lib/PerchDB_MySQL.class.php on line 63
  • drewm

Approved the thread.
  • I would go in and manually reset the password on the primary admin user so you can log in.

When you get access, go to the perch3_users table and set the password on the primary user account to the following. That will let you log in using a password of password. Once you're in, change your password.

Code
    1. 5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99