im struggling a little with the implementation of the perch shops promotion code.
Adding and deleting the promo code works flawlessly. The only thing thats driving me nuts is the fact that every time i add another product to my cart (or already have multiple products) the promo code is added multiple times for each single product.
This doesn't seem to be the normal behaviour.
- <perch:if id="total_discounts" match="lt" value="0.10">
- <div class="discount">
- <perch:label for="discount">Enter Promo-Code</perch:label>
- <div class="row">
- <perch:input type="text" id="discount_code" placeholder="Promo-Code"/>
- <button type="submit" value="update" class="btn btn-black">Apply</button>
These are my promo code settings in the backend:
- discount by fixed
- discount amount = 20.00 EUR
- uses per customer = 1
- terminate = yes
The rest ist default.
Any suggestions how to fix this?
Thanks in advance,