I have a client who's Perch is really out of date (v2.7.5). I've done the usual site backup, SQL backup, etc. in preparation for upgrade.
When I replace the core folder on the server, the website instantly goes offline and Perch is not accessible.
If I roll back it's okay again. The apps file looks is reading fine, what else could be the cause here?
- SUMMARY INFORMATION
- Perch: 2.7.5, PHP: 5.3.3, MySQL: 5.1.73, with PDO
- Server OS: Linux, cgi-fcgi
- Installed apps: content (2.7.5), assets (2.7.5), categories (2.7.5), perch_blog (4.5.4), perch_gallery (2.8.5)
- App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'content', 'categories', 'perch_blog', 'perch_gallery', );
- PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
- PERCH_PATH: /var/www/vhosts/171/296709/webspace/httpdocs/harestownns.ie/perch
- PERCH_CORE: /var/www/vhosts/171/296709/webspace/httpdocs/harestownns.ie/perch/core
- PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /var/www/vhosts/171/296709/webspace/httpdocs/harestownns.ie/perch/resources
- Image manipulation: GD
- PHP limits: Max upload 32M, Max POST 32M, Memory: 256M, Total max file upload: 32M
- Resource folder writeable: Yes
- HTTP_HOST: www.harestownns.ie
- DOCUMENT_ROOT: /var/www/vhosts/171/296709/webspace/httpdocs/harestownns.ie
- REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
- SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php