Help with images in blog

• Hi everyone,

I have a couple of questions about inserting images in a blog I've taken over at work. An example of what I'm talking about can be seen in this post on the blog: https://www.porge.co.uk/blog/2…-seasons-may-not-be-alone

My first question is does anyone know if there is a way to centre align images?

And secondly, when the blog posts are viewed on a phone the image appears way wider than the block of text so that you have to scroll across the screen to see it all, but when viewed on a monitor it's fine. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do about this?

Thanks for reading!

Martin

• drewm

Approved the thread.
  • For the overlapping images issue, you will need to apply a responsive CSS rule to your image. In your site, there is an .img-fluid class that should help you. Or write your own rule for the blog images.

For center aligning images, it depends what text editor you are using and its configuration whether it will do this.

Another approach is to modify your blog post template so that there is a specific image alignment sub-template, using Perch Blocks.