Problem after duplicating site on development subdomain

• Hi everyone,

I am updating Perch on eurovacaciones.es and I've created a subdomain development site to test it's duplicate site first (beta.eurovacaciones.es)

My main problem is with CKEditor when trying to edit Blog posts. So I decided to install the new CKeditor from Perch's addons download page, and I've noticed that Ckeditor config file just changed from my old _config.inc:

To a new _config.json

Code
    1. {
    2. "js": [
    3. "PERCH_LOGINPATH/addons/plugins/editors/ckeditor/perch/env.js",
    4. "PERCH_LOGINPATH/addons/plugins/editors/ckeditor/ckeditor-4/ckeditor.js",
    5. "PERCH_LOGINPATH/addons/plugins/editors/ckeditor/perch/config.js",
    6. ],
    7. "css": [
    8. ]
    9. }

No problem with that, but for some reason, after updating that CKEditor folder, on Perch edit post page, it fires on it's footer the eurovacaciones.es version instead of the new beta.eurovacaciones.es one... — check "edit post page" source code footer:

No idea what's going on... my hosting team told me there is no cache service installed - Any idea?

Thanks!

• raulserrano

Changed the title of the thread from “CKEditor is firing” to “CKEditor is firing old config file”.
  • Here is debug message on edit post page in case it helps...

• raulserrano

Changed the title of the thread from “CKEditor is firing old config file” to “Problem after duplicating site on development subdomain”.