Hello langersp80 ,
We're using the Mailchimp App on the LOFFICE website, in the footer area, where it's perfectly doing its job: https://loffice.hu
I'm sending the Mailchimp form template for reference. To make it easier to read, and public, I changed or removed some markup, that's irrelevant from a Perch perspective:
- <perch:form app="perch_mailchimp" id="subscribe">
- <perch:input id="email" mailer="email" name="email" type="email">
- <perch:input id="btnsubmit" type="submit" value="Feliratkozom">
- <perch:input id="confirm" type="hidden" mailer="confirm_subscribe" value="1">
- <perch:input id="list" mailer="list" type="hidden" value="1234567890">
I'm calling the the template with perch_mailchimp_form('forms/subscribe'); .
I haven't implemented the Mailchimp App in new projects for a while, so I'm afraid I can't help more specifically, but I remember this is what I finally came up with when figuring out how the app works about a year ago. I hope this helps!
Update: I haven't used interests with the Mailchimp App yet, so sorry if the above example isn't useful. At least, it may give us an indication, that core features of Perch Mailchimp App are working.