Posts by dj_lee

I have a product which has 2 options (option 1 + £2.00 and option 2 + £4.00).

Is it possible to make these checkboxes, so a customer can select just one or select both and then add to the cart? As far as I can see options are set so you can just select one at a time.

I have fields within the form which use cart-property="message" so the customer can include text with their order, not sure if this is a custom fieldtype though?

Yes, you are correct is saying the code shouldn't be executing, it is adding the to the cart successfully.

Currently the variant adds to the cart per item, is there a way of adding a set price variant, for example if a customer checked the variant checkbox it would add £50 to the order whether the customer wants 30 or 100 items?

I am getting the following PHP error when adding products to the cart which have variants. Am I doing something Wrong?

The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in MY URL on line 208

I'm using the example add to cart form for the perch docs and PHP version 7.3.15.

I've set up multiple blogs each using a different default master template and category set.

Everything seems to be working correctly until I add tags to a post in the meta and social tab. After saving, the post page template changes from my custom template back to post.html.

Am I doing something wrong?

Yes this page exists, I need to to get 'before-the-day' and 'wedding-invitations' from the URL to filter my products by category

This page uses a master page with the URL pattern category/[slug:cat]/[slug:subcat]

Maybe I don't understand the routing enough, and am doing this wrong?

get_route(): "> [25] SELECT p.pagePath, pr.routePattern, pr.routeRegExp, p.pageTemplate, pr.routeOrder, s.settingValue AS siteOffline FROM perch3_pages p LEFT JOIN perch3_page_routes pr ON p.pageID=pr.pageID LEFT JOIN perch3_settings s ON s.settingID='siteOffline' UNION SELECT NULL AS pagePath, pr2.routePattern, pr2.routeRegExp, pr2.templatePath AS pageTemplate, pr2.routeOrder, NULL AS siteOffline FROM perch3_page_routes pr2 WHERE templateID!=0 ORDER BY routeOrder ASC, pagePath ASC
    get_route(): ">Matched page: /category/before-the-day/wedding-invitations, so not using routes.
    Using master page: /templates/pages/category.php
    find_by_path(): "> [1] SELECT * FROM perch3_pages WHERE pagePath='/category/before-the-day/wedding-invitations' LIMIT 1
    get_cart_field(): "> [1] SELECT * FROM perch3_shop_cart WHERE cartID=42
    get_cart_field(): "> [1] SELECT * FROM perch3_shop_cart WHERE cartID=42
    get_currently_active(): "> [nil] SELECT * FROM perch3_shop_sales WHERE saleFrom<='2019-04-10 09:35:00' AND saleTo>'2019-04-10 09:35:00' AND saleActive=1 AND saleDeleted IS NULL ORDER BY saleOrder ASC
    get_navigation(): "> [1] SELECT pageID, pageParentID, pageDepth, pageTreePosition FROM perch3_pages WHERE pagePath='/before-the-day' OR pageSortPath='/before-the-day' LIMIT 1
    get_navigation(): "> [1] SELECT * FROM perch3_pages WHERE pageNew=0 AND pageHidden=0 AND pageDepth >=0 AND pageDepth<=1 ORDER BY pageTreePosition ASC
    get_value(): "> [1] SELECT pageTreePosition FROM perch3_pages WHERE pagePath='/category/before-the-day/wedding-invitations' LIMIT 1
    find_parent_page_ids_by_path(): "> [3] SELECT pageID FROM perch3_pages WHERE pageTreePosition IN ('000-001-001-001', '000-001-001', '000-001', '000') ORDER BY pageTreePosition DESC
    _template_nav(): "> [1] Using template: /templates/navigation/main_navs.html
    get_navigation(): "> [1] SELECT pageID, pageParentID, pageDepth, pageTreePosition FROM perch3_pages WHERE pagePath='/ceremony-and-reception' OR pageSortPath='/ceremony-and-reception' LIMIT 1
    get_navigation(): "> [1] SELECT * FROM perch3_pages WHERE pageNew=0 AND pageHidden=0 AND pageDepth >=0 AND pageDepth<=1 ORDER BY pageTreePosition ASC
    get_value(): "> [1] SELECT pageTreePosition FROM perch3_pages WHERE pagePath='/category/before-the-day/wedding-invitations' LIMIT 1
    find_parent_page_ids_by_path(): "> [3] SELECT pageID FROM perch3_pages WHERE pageTreePosition IN ('000-001-001-001', '000-001-001', '000-001', '000') ORDER BY pageTreePosition DESC
    get_navigation(): "> [1] SELECT pageID, pageParentID, pageDepth, pageTreePosition FROM perch3_pages WHERE pagePath='/after-the-day' OR pageSortPath='/after-the-day' LIMIT 1
    get_value(): "> [1] SELECT groupID FROM perch3_navigation WHERE groupSlug='site-navigation' LIMIT 1
    get_navigation(): "> [2] SELECT np.pageID, np.pageParentID, p.pagePath, p.pageTitle, p.pageNavText, p.pageNew, p.pageOrder, np.pageDepth, p.pageSortPath, np.pageTreePosition, p.pageAccessTags, p.pageAttributes FROM perch3_navigation_pages np, perch3_pages p WHERE p.pageID=np.pageID AND np.groupID=5 AND p.pageNew=0 AND np.pageDepth >=0 AND np.pageDepth<=1 ORDER BY np.pageTreePosition ASC
    get_value(): "> [0] SELECT np.pageTreePosition FROM perch3_pages p, perch3_navigation_pages np WHERE np.pageID=p.pageID AND np.groupID=5 AND p.pagePath='/category/before-the-day/wedding-invitations' LIMIT 1
    _template_nav(): "> [2] Using template: /templates/navigation/site_navigation.html
    __construct(): ">Using template: /templates/search/search-form.html
    get(): "> [32] SELECT DISTINCT settingID, settingValue FROM perch3_settings WHERE userID=0
    set(): ">Using template: /templates/shop/checkout/customer_login.html
    _get_content(): "> [1] SELECT regionKey, regionHTML FROM perch3_content_regions WHERE regionPage='/category/before-the-day/wedding-invitations' OR regionPage='*' ORDER BY regionPage DESC
    _get_filter_sub_sql(): "> [0] SELECT DISTINCT idx.itemID FROM perch3_shop_index idx JOIN perch3_shop_products main ON idx.itemID=main.productID AND idx.itemKey='productID' AND ((idx.indexKey='_category' AND idx.indexValue LIKE 'products//%' OR idx.indexKey='_category' AND idx.indexValue='products//'))
    get_filtered_listing_from_index(): "> [nil] SELECT tbl.* FROM ( SELECT idx.itemID, main.*, idx2.indexValue as sortval FROM perch3_shop_index idx JOIN perch3_shop_products main ON idx.itemID=main.productID AND idx.itemKey='productID' JOIN perch3_shop_index idx2 ON idx.itemID=idx2.itemID AND idx.itemKey='productID' AND idx2.indexKey='title' AND idx.itemID IN (NULL) WHERE 1=1 AND idx.itemID=idx2.itemID AND idx.itemKey=idx2.itemKey GROUP BY idx.itemID, idx2.indexValue, productID ) as tbl WHERE (productDeleted IS NULL AND productStatus=1 AND parentID IS NULL) GROUP BY itemID, sortval ORDER BY sortval ASC
    set(): ">Using template: /templates/shop/products/list.html

I've created a page which uses this page path /category/before-the-day/wedding-invitations, it uses a master page which has the URL pattern category/[slug:cat]/[slug:subcat]. I also have a category set up at products/before-the-day/wedding-invitations/

I'm trying to filter a list of products by category using

Code
    1. perch_shop_products([
    2. 'template' => 'products/list.html',
    3. 'category' => 'products/'.perch_get('cat').'/'.perch_get('subcat')
    4. ]);

but I can't get 'cat' or 'subcat'

When I use this it works

Code
    1. perch_shop_products([
    2. 'template' => 'products/list.html',
    3. 'category' => 'products/before-the-day/wedding-invitations/'
    4. ]);

I can't figure our where I'm going wrong. Any help would be appreciated.