Noticed something when saving a page as a draft...
- Before I press save I check the 'Save as draft' box
- Press save and the 'Save as draft' box is unchecked?
- I see the 'Draft successfully updated' message, but not the 'You are editing a draft' message?
- As result the page (that I want to be a draft) is live on the website
- When I view 'listing pages' there's no preview button next to the new page?
- If I go back into the page, check 'Save as draft' box again and press save it remains checked.
- Only then do I see the 'You are editing a draft' message?
Here's a 40 second screen recording showing what's happening.
I'd expect the 'Save as draft' box to remain checked and the 'You are editing a draft' message to be shown on the first save.
- Perch Runway is up to date
- PHP 7.1.26 is up to date
- MySQL 5.7.25 is up to date
- Image processing available