From what I'm aware of you can't access repeater or blocks namespaces inside the related namespace.
Your best option is to get the related content from a separate template and store the response as a variable and then output that in your current template.
- $collection = perch_collection('Example', [
- 'skip-template' => true,
- '_id' => perch_get('id')
- $collection['catHTML'] = perch_categories([
- 'set' => 'categorySet',
- 'filter' => 'id',
- 'match' => 'eq'
- 'value' => $collection['related_id'],
- 'template' => 'template_with_blocks'
- , true]);
- perch_template('current_template, $collection);
Then you should be able to access the HTML with
There will most definitely be mistakes with what I've provided above, but the idea should work.