Posts by robertfiszer

Hi everyone, I'm building a page that contains around 30 content regions. I created 10 templates, each containing a grid of images arranged in a certain way and a text block underneath.

I want the user to be able to choose a template for each region and move it up or down easily. Ideally, I'd like the user to be able to add new content regions as well.

Is there any way to do that? I understand that it cannot be done with content regions. Perhaps there is another way of targeting the issue.

Robert

Hi guys,

I have a repeating region on a page and I want to use the data from that region in another repeating region within JavaScript at the bottom of the page. How can I do that?

This is my page:

And this is my template:

Code
    1. <div class="song amplitude-song-container amplitude-play-pause" data-amplitude-song-index="<perch:content id="perch_item_zero_index" type="hidden">">
    2. <div class="song-meta-data">
    3. <span class="song-title"><perch:content type="text" id="TuneTitle" label="Title" order="1" required ></span>
    4. <span class="song-artist"><perch:content type="text" id="TuneArtist" label="Artist" order="2" required></span>
    5. <span class="song-duration"><perch:content type="text" id="TuneTime" label="Time" order="3" required help="Enter time in format 0:00"></span>
    6. </div>
    7. </div>
    8. <span class="song-download">
    9. <a href="<perch:content id="file" type="file" label="File" order="4">" download></a>
    10. </span>

Thanks,

Robert