I've updated a site (v2.8.34 with blog 4.6 (I think)) to the latest (diagnostics below).
I updated the core first, then blog and the updating posts message ran and completed. I've just realised when going to the blog app and listing posts, its empty. The posts are on the site so I hadn't noticed earlier. I can't be 100% which version of blog I updated from, but it was higher than 4.5 as I don't need to do any extra work to update.
Would a force update help?
- Perch: 3.1.5, PHP: 7.2.17, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: 3591daad22de08524295e1bd073aceeff11e6579 $, with PDO
- Server OS: Linux, cgi-fcgi
- Installed apps: content (3.1.5), assets (3.1.5), categories (3.1.5), perch_blog (5.6.1)
- App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'perch_blog', );
- PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
- PERCH_PATH: /home/fullfatwebsite/public_html/beautyroom/perch
- PERCH_CORE: /home/fullfatwebsite/public_html/beautyroom/perch/core
- PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home/fullfatwebsite/public_html/beautyroom/perch/resources
- Image manipulation: GD
- PHP limits: Max upload 25M, Max POST 128M, Memory: 256M, Total max file upload: 25M
- F1: 3b606135b33e6a102526838f4152a807
- Resource folder writeable: Yes
- DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home/fullfatwebsite/public_html/beautyroom
- HTTP_HOST: beautyroom.fullfatwebsitedesign.co.uk
- REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
- SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php