I'm running Perch Runway. We have a collection for 'News Articles', and a separate collection for 'News Tags'. When creating a news article the user can relate a tag to it (similar in the way a blog post tag system works).
When we relate the news article to a page, we are struggling to get the tags related to that news article to show. Is a nested relationship even possible?
News Article Template:
News Tags Template:
Related News Template:
- <perch:related id="relatedNews" collection="News Articles" label="Related News">
- <perch:content id="newsTitle" type="text" />
- <perch:content id="newsDate" type="date" />
- <perch:related id="newsTags" collection="News Tags" label="Tags">
- <perch:content id="newsTag" type="text" />
It's this nested tag relationship for "newsTags" we cannot get to show. The tags show perfectly fine with a normal collection call.