So I have a page template which has a 'project_details' template within it.
I then have a 'project_thumb' template that's used with perch_content_custom to create thumbnails from the 'project_details' templates found within pages.
At the bottom of the page I'm trying to display 3 thumbnails of 'more projects'.
Is there a way to exclude the current page in the perch_content_custom function?
Simplified Version of my page template:
- if (!defined('PERCH_RUNWAY')) include($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/perch/runtime.php');
- perch_layout('global.header', array(
- 'title' => perch_content('Page Title (for search engines)', true),
- 'description' => perch_content('Page Descriptions (for search engines)', true),
- 'class' => 'project white-bg black-ui reveal-ui'
- <?php perch_content('Project Details') ?>
- perch_content_custom('Project Details', [
- 'page' => '/our-work/*',
- 'template' => 'project_thumb.html',
- 'count' => 3,
- 'sort' => 'projectName',
- 'sort-order' => 'RAND',
- <?php perch_layout('global.footer'); ?>
Right now, there's the possibility of having a thumbnail appear for the same page that is currently being viewed and I want to exclude this current page from the pulled pages.