Perch Events - Bookings

• Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get detailed information about the 'Booking' aspect of perch events app?

I'm wondering how people make a booking through the front end of the website and can't seem to find any documentation.

I can't even seem to make a booking through the control panel.

In the 'Events' control panel, I have created some categories, time slots and added an event, but have know idea how you go about creating a booking.

The booking control panel remains empty and there's no '+ Add Booking' button in the top right corner as there is on the 'Categories' & 'Time Slots' panels.

Is this correct?

Many thanks in advance

Daz

• Cheers Clive,

Already seen that page. It tells you nothing of any value.

But thanks for the feedback. It's much appreciated.

While I've got you, don't suppose you've ever seen perch_forms response emails arriving unformatted rather than the html email template?

I've started getting this...

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--b1_27930be6775adbef94371528f84abe32

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

It's only started happening since I upgraded from Runway 3 to the subscription (Runway 4)

Daz

• I ran into this problem recently on a few sites after server migration and updates to Perch Runway and PHP. I found that the answer for me was to add

define('PERCH_EMAIL_METHOD', 'sendmail'); to the config file.

full details are here https://docs.grabaperch.com/perch/configuration/email/