Christmas Light Installer

• What do you think about the menu? 2

1. Like It (1) 50%
    2. Not a Fan (1) 50%
    3. Love It (0) 0%
    4. Indifferent (0) 0%
    5. Hate It (0) 0%

I just finished a project that was fun. I'm a fan of the menu on this project especially on bigger screens. I also used a subtle color change animation on the logo which is the first time I've added any type of animation to an SVG file so that was fun. I do prefer the site on a desktop more than a mobile device, because IMO all sites begin to look the same on mobile phones. Any commentary or improvement suggestions are always welcome.

https://www.denverilluminations.com

• drewm

Approved the thread.
  • Hey.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But there are quite a few issues with your site on mobile.

Mainly that there is a horizontal scrolling bar meaning your content is too wide/grid system not working. Also the burger navigation doesn't work at all.

• Drew is correct. I did not make it so there was a forced page reload once the website dropped under 767px. I had it in the file originally but opted against it. I really think the only people that take browser windows and re-size are web developers. Maybe that should have have been a question that I asked if people thought I should force the page to reload upon browser window re-size?