Issues with Repeaters, Uploading Images

• Hey,

I think there's an issue with my Perch installation - there are multiple repeaters in use across the site I'm building, but none of them seem to work as expected (e.g no label at the bottom to add another item, blank items automatically added on saving the page, no hovering X to remove items), and whenever I try to add an image in anywhere on the site, it only gives me the option to upload, rather than sliding out the asset library as it used to?

Diagnostics below:

• drewm

Approved the thread.
  • Hey Drew - yup, on navigating to a page in the editor that has a repeater present, I get errors in the console:

Code
    1. vendor.6738d5d5f5664f7c5e34.js:4 Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token
    2. app.6738d5d5f5664f7c5e34.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: webpackJsonp is not defined
    3. js_lang.php:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'init' of undefined
  • Apologies for the delay here! I've updated to Perch 3.14, but am still getting the same issues. Any ideas? Could it be my browser, at all? Also, when visiting my dashboard, it takes me straight to the Page listing and I can't click the back arrow in the sidebar to be able to navigate to 'Apps'. Could this be related to running on localhost?

EDIT:

This issue is resolved. Not sure what happened, but after updating and hard refreshing a few times, I saw no improvement or change until a decent chunk of time had passed, at which point the arrow in the sidebar began working, and now the assets and repeaters are working as expected too. Seems like the update was probably the fix.